I’ve been given The Versatile Award again from the lovely, gorgeous girls from Linsay at Ramblings from a Beauty Newbie and April from April Claire Makeup. Thanks girls so much, you are so sweet! I love reading their blogs and have been a follower for some months now! April gave me the award a few weeks ago but since I had already received the award a few days before I wanted to leave some time before I posted this post. Also I think this is a good opportunity to share some facts about myself with some new followers of this blog! Thanks for following, I appreciate every one of you!
Now on to the rules:
♥ Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
♥ Tell us 7 things about yourself.
♥ Award 7 other bloggers.
♥ Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received the award(s).
7 things about myself:
1. I am obsessed with makeup and I have to stop myself from buying things sometimes as otherwise I could go overboard
2. I am currently really loving false eyelashes, I love the way they can change the whole look and make you look so much glamorous!
3. I really wanted to hate the Twilight series and didn’t want to watch the movies at all but since I got the books I have fallen in love with the series although I admit the books are so much better.
4. Talking of books, I am a huge Harry Potter fan and when the books where coming out and a new one would have just come out I would sometimes stay awake and read until I finished the book. This is why I finished the last book in about 2 days.
5. I love watching TV series’ and I must admit that I am a Gleek, I just love their take on songs.
6. I have always been a bit obsessed with vampires. At first it started because I was afraid of the dark but as I got older I would always fantasize about them.
7. I’ve tried to do Project 10 pan twice already but I can’t get round to more than 2 months of a ban.