For all who have dark circles under their eyes, you know how annoying they can be to cover. To top it all up lately the skin round my eyes has been getting really dry so I decided to try out something new. Lately I had been using a cooling eye gel from the Body Shop to reduce the puffiness. This is also very light and works really well to apply makeup over it.
However this does not do much for my dark circles and even more it is not that moisturizing to my drying skin. So I decided to try out something new, comes in the Boots No.7 Time Resisting Day and Night Eye Care.
This consists of 2 products, one is a gel and is to be used during the day and the other is a cream which I have found to be really nice and moisturizing. The products come out from a pump, each product having a pump each, giving you just the right amount for one application. I have had this products for 2 weeks now and I am really liking it so far. The skin is getting more moisturized and the dryness seems to be reducing. So a big thumbs up for this product. I got mine from ebay since there are no Boots here! Hope this was helpful!
Anyone tried this product? Do you love the Boots No.7 Brand?
Yesterday someone posted on twitter a link to this advertisement which features one of my most anticipated Disney movies – Tangled!! It was so funny that I had to share it!
Hello to all! Yesterday I went to a graduation party of one of my friends cause she graduated last Friday and so we wanted to celebrate 🙂 I decided to keep it neutral since I have been using some really dark colors lately to do my makeup and I love the combination I came up with since it is neutral but still pops 🙂 Hope you enjoy it too and let me know what you think 🙂
All the makeup that I used came from the ebay 120 pro palette that I got a little time ago and I just adore all the colors and how easy they are to blend. Then I just finished the look with some black eyeliner to give some more definition to my eyes and then added e.l.f’s mineral lipstick in barely bitten. So sorry for the bad lighting! 😛 tc and until I blog again 🙂 xxxxxx
I would like to thank Jerah who tagged me to this award, who has such a great blog and I adore her 😀
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
10 things about me:
1. I go to university and am currently at my 2nd year, one more year to go hope to gradute.
2. I love to read, especially books by my favourite author Nora Roberts.
3. I don’t have many friends, mostly because I am very shy at the begininng and it takes me some time to trust someone. However if I say that someone is my friend I truly mean it and will do nearly anything for them 😀
4. I don’t have a bf and never had a serious relationship
5. Every one thinks I am younger than 19 especially when I have my hair up :p
6. I am getting a little obsessed with shoes, if I could I would buy a truckload 😀
7. I also love to do make up and to buy it too obviously 😀
8. I am extremely stubborn, a no is a no !!!
9. I am scared to death to fall in love!!
10. I am scared to get sick with cancer especially breast cancer!!
Hope you enjoyed my facts and here is who I tag:
I usually adore to wear a neutral kind of lipstick, most probably its just a sheer lipgloss but just this week I felt the need to put on some dark and deep red lipstick and I must say that I adore it. It’s true I only wear red lips very rarley and if the mood strikes cause its such a bright color, but when you put on a red lipstick you can be sure that your lips won’t go unnoticed. I’m still not too convinced that I will go out with red lips like these celebs but once in a while it feels great to feel so attractive :p What do you think?? 😀
Yesterday 9th March 2009 was Barbie’s 50th Birthday and I can’t believe the number of things that were planned for this momental day!! In my opinion Barbie should not be a doll for children but a collector’s item since it represents fashion through the years. And then who wouldn’t want to be like her and have an endless wardrobe, enumerable cars and houses and always suceeds in looking totally glamourous. Yes I know I am talking about a doll!! 😀 There are some interesting events which took place as part of the birthday celebrations:
- Mattel Inc. has 50 designers creating outfits for the dolls
- Special pumps are being created for Barbie
- Barbie has moved into a new residence – a real Malibu Dream House a 3,500 square feet decorated by ‘Happy Chic’ interior designer
- The house includes a garage complete with a real Barbie Volkswagen Beetle car
- In Australia a 6-foot birthday cake has been created
- One of the birthday parties will be held at Hamleys in London
Incredible but true, this small doll has created such a fuss!!