Like many of the Elf products this face primer is comparable to other high end primers, the main difference being the price you pay. Although this is on the pricier side when talking about Elf products it is still much less than what you would pay for other brands and the quality is surprisingly good!
What do they claim?
Transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas with the mineral Infused Face Primer. Developed to combat excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines to result in a natural and youthful looking radiance. This clear multipurpose skin primer will prepare your skin so makeup goes on evenly for a lasting finish.
What does it look like and how does it feel?
It is a clear gel with a slightly thick consistency. It feels quite oily when you first put it on but once you blend it in the skin it leaves your skin feeling very silky and makes applying and blending foundation easier. I must advise you that I have combination/oily skin and this has not caused any breakout because of this product.
How much and how does it look?
The packaging looks nice as it has a pump, however this proves to be a problem after some time of using the product due to it being too thick that it stick to the side of the container. The top can be screwed off and the product is easily scraped out. The bottle contains 0.49oz (14g) and it is €6.80/£6.00 on the ELF website.
Yes, I will definitely buy another one once this one runs out. I have found that this gives me a much smoother finish and I have been using it religiously everyday for the past month.
Hey All! I know I am a bit late on this but I wanted to share what I have been loving for the past month. There are some products which I always go back to and find myself using everyday!
|11 items in all and I’ve used these nearly every day the past month!
1. Elf Golden Bronzer – I use the darker shade to contour, the golden tone on my cheeks and the light shade as a highlighter.
2. Sleek palette in Storm – the neutral shades are great for every day use and there are many colors that you can create a more dramatic look with
3. Sigma SS219 – I love to use it to apply eyeshadow under my lower lashes or for better definition in my crease
|4. Elf blush in Gotta Glow – I use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones, it has been frequently compared to NARS Albatross. It gives a very nice sheen without being too much and the golden sparkles look very pretty.
5. Elf Studio Eyeshadow in Buttercup – I use it as on overall eye color for a little color on an everyday basis. It is a very sheer golden eyeshadow with a little shimmer.
6. Essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige – It is a creamy concealer which gives nice coverage
|7. Elf Mineral Blemish Powder – I have been adding this to my mineral foundation. It is rich in natural ingredients that help to reduce blemishes and breakouts on your skin.
8. Elf Cream Eyeliner in Coffee – I love using this Cream eyeliner to line my eyes during the day for more definition while still looking quite natural in this gorgeous shade.
9. Boots No7 Time-Resisting Day and Night Eye Care – I have used it every day and night since I got it and the dryness around my eyes has all gone.
10. Boots No7 Ultimate Body and Face Brush – This is a very dense Kabuki brush that is great for applying mineral foundation. The brush is made up of Natural hair.
11. Clean and Clear Oil Free Moisturizing Mist – I have been using this product for some time, I use this to set my makeup everyday, it prolongs the wear of the makeup and gives it a non powdery look.
What are your favorites for this past month?
Today I was lucky enough to have all my lectures suspended, since there was some meeting at University! Good for me, cause I really needed to get in the mood for Christmas through some shopping! 🙂 Hope you like what I bought, cause I love them!
First, lets start from New Look, where I bought 2 items:
First is a long white shirt with black and white ruffles on the shoulders – super cute!
Next is this black and white dress with flower details beneath the bust and layers in the skirt! Next I went to Zara and I bought another dress and 2 shirts.
This dress has an eggplant tiered piece on the top and then a flowing black bottom.
Here is the top in more detail! I love the color.
Next I saw this shirt with ruffled sleeves! I love how cute these look on especially if you dress them up a little.
Here is the shoulder in more detail.
And I also bought it in blue cause it is my favorite color.
Finally I went to Inglot which is a makeup brand. I have been dying to buy some of their makeup but since they are a little pricey for me I was always a little hesitant. So to give the brand a try I bought an eyeshadow.
Here I am trying to be artistic in my photo taking! :p The number of the eyeshadow is 434 and it is a dark greyish/purplish shade. More purplish than what it looks like in the photo!
What do you think of my purchases? Have you ever been to Inglot? Do you like their products? What do you recommend?
This is the second part of my E.l.f Haul! The E.l.f UK site were giving away a FREE 32 piece eyeshadow collection worth €10, so I really couldn’t help myself, I had to get some stuff! Finally I also took the opportunity to get the Mineral Face Primer, which I had been waiting for it to be back in stock for some time now. I will give it a try for a few weeks before doing a review on it!
Products that I got:
- Zit Zapper
- Mineral Infused Face Primer
- Mineral Eyeshadow – Royal
- Free 32 Piece Eyeshadow Collection
The Mineral Infused Face primer goes on really smooth, and a little goes a long way! It leaves the skin with a silky finish, ready for makeup to be applied. The Zit Zapper is a new addition to the E.l.f website and it is a product with natural ingredients that aims to reduce acne and blemishes. Finally, I have wanted to try the mineral eye shadows for a long time and I decided to get the color ‘Royal’ which is a very pretty deep purple! The free eye shadow set has a variety of colors which I am looking forward to experiment new looks with!
I have purchased these items with my own money from the ELF website.
Do you have any of these products? What do you think about them?
I love E.l.f makeup and the UK site does promotional offers like crazy, offering free shipping nearly every week. So as you can imagine it is pretty hard to resist the temptation to every now and then to buy some stuff. This is my latest one and as you can tell I tried to limit the damage. However, it is also true that in the same week I ordered again, but that will be for another post.
Products in the image are:
- Mineral Blemish Kit
- Plumping Lip Glaze in Peach Passion
- Shimmer Eye Pencil in Blissful Blush
- Shimmer Eye Pencil in Boldly Bronzed
- Eyeliner and Shadow Stick – Plum/Purple
- Eyeliner and Shadow Stick – Midnight/Blue
- Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter – Glow/Light
I will be going in detail about each product in future posts. I have purchased these products from the ELF Website. I will be reviewing some of these products since I think that the E.l.f products are really worth the money for the quality you get!
Have you tried any E.l.f products? What do you think about them?
Hello to all! Yesterday I went to a graduation party of one of my friends cause she graduated last Friday and so we wanted to celebrate 🙂 I decided to keep it neutral since I have been using some really dark colors lately to do my makeup and I love the combination I came up with since it is neutral but still pops 🙂 Hope you enjoy it too and let me know what you think 🙂
All the makeup that I used came from the ebay 120 pro palette that I got a little time ago and I just adore all the colors and how easy they are to blend. Then I just finished the look with some black eyeliner to give some more definition to my eyes and then added e.l.f’s mineral lipstick in barely bitten. So sorry for the bad lighting! 😛 tc and until I blog again 🙂 xxxxxx
Hi all, this is the look that I will be describing today and I called it Teal and Golden Olive well obviously for the fact that these are the two main colors that I used and I just love them. So this is what I applied:
- white eyeshadow for base and as a highlight
- lime color all over the eye lid
- teal pigment on the outside corner of the eye
- golden olive pigment on the crease and just on the corner for a more defined look
- golden olive also for under the lower lash
- black pencil eyeliner on the water line
- black mascara on the upper and lower lashes
I’ve been dying to try out these two colors together for a very long time. I especially love the golden olive pigment. Hope you like the look too and sorry for the photos I know the lighting is terrible. Cheers 😀